We introduce to you the papermaking experience which allows you to make your own original Japanese paper.
Make your own original Japanese paper
At Sugihara Paper Village, you can experience papermaking.
By adding colors after making the paper or by putting in maple leaves, you can make your own original Japanese paper which is the only one of its kind in the world.
If you wish to have an experience lesson, please do not hesitate to make a reservation.
|Hanshi size paper (approx. 25cm*35cm)||Double postcard size (approx. 15cm*20cm)|
|Plain color (white)||With tree leaves and patterns||Plain color (white)||With tree leaves and patterns|
- The time required for the experience lesson is approximately 20 minutes.
- After the experience lesson, it takes about one to one and a half hours for the Japanese paper to dry.
- Finished works can be picked up or they can be sent to you by mail (separate postage fee required).
- Group discounts: for 30 persons or more: 20-yen discount, for 60 persons or more: 50-yen discount from the amount above.
Please make a reservation by telephone, FAX or using the e-mail form.
Please make your reservation not later than one day in advance by telephone or fax and not later than seven days in advance when using the e-mail form.
- Reservations for desired dates and times will be accepted on the first-come, first-served basis.
- If there are customers ahead of you, we may not be able to meet your request. We hope for your understanding.
TEL・FAX : +81-795-36-0080